Re: Vector "come-on" Screen Saver

From: Frank Kannemann <frankk_at_fundy.net>
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 11:47:19 EDT

Hi,

The best one I have found is Ace's Arcade Screen save which has
both rasters and vectors and game pics and marquees.

http://members.toast.net/aceness/

under downloads (2mb)

It is based on:
http://www.webshots.com/

Hey Clay you could do advertisements for your Multi-Series ;-)
but your evil plan won't work on me ;-) I am already a happy multi-pac
owner ;-)

There are enough gifs out there it should be pretty easy for pac-saver.
But, I things are slimmer on the vector side of the house ;-)

Frank