Re: HV Diode for G05

From: Dave Downin <downin_at_smarty.smart.net>
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 13:12:35 EDT

From what I've read, the HV transformer is hard to find. So I figure I'll try
> > replacing the diode and hope that cures things. That is if there is a source
> > of replacements for it. I've checked local electronics shops and couldn't
> > find anything.
>
> Say, aren't you the one who put up the web archive of this list ? Is it
> searchable yet ? :-)

Yes, it is searchable now... http://taupring.erols.com/vectorlist/
Nothing found in the archive.

> I know this has come up before because I fixed my Asteroids with help from
> the list. Check the monitor page at www.gamearchive.com if it isn't in the
> archive.

Yup, the monitor page at Game Archive lists your cross for it... but I'm not
sure if that would work or not. It's a G05-801 (the one used in Lunar Lander)
which is significantly different from the -802 from what I've read. Also, the
part is not listed as H1812, it's Part #28-000043-01.

--
Dave Downin (dave@arlo.net)
        "Sorry, the world is nuts.  It can't be helped" - Arlo Guthrie