Re: HV Diode for G05

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 12:53:15 EDT

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Dave Downin wrote:

From what I've read, the HV transformer is hard to find. So I figure I'll try
> replacing the diode and hope that cures things. That is if there is a source
> of replacements for it. I've checked local electronics shops and couldn't
> find anything.

Say, aren't you the one who put up the web archive of this list ? Is it
searchable yet ? :-)

I know this has come up before because I fixed my Asteroids with help from
the list. Check the monitor page at www.gamearchive.com if it isn't in the
archive.

(Which means -- I knew it once, but I don't remember, which is why I had it
documented)

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/