Asteroids Overlays are IN...

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 16:22:17 EDT

Gang,
  Got the my order of Asteroids overlays in, and they are awesome..

Screen printed, Lexan with the Glue on the back. Remove your Panel, repaint
it black, and slap this on, cut your holes and your done.

Unlike other repo's that I've seen, this one has the correct font on it as
well, and
the unlike the factory screens on the metal, there is no bleed or screen
mismatch..

The cost $30 for Vector list people for the next 30 Days, which include
shipping, after
that $35. I'm posting to the main NG tomorrow for $35.

Please include this email with your order (and your address!!)

I'll get some pics up on my website later today......

www.enteract.com/~twisnion

Update, on the bellows, I spoke with the guy making the mould for it, and he
had a bit of an
accident on it when the milling machine let go of the bit and totaled the
mould. So he has to start
over, but hopefully soon. I've got the material, just need the mould...

TTYL
TomW