Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 12:09:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/99 7:49:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ClayC@diamondmm.com writes:

<< Anyone see any use in being able to deliberately set high score values
 (or time in play/credits) for Tempest? I figured out all the data in the
 EAROM and can change it at will now... (Kinda funny-- it assumes the
 data is right when displayed. You can have 2nd and 3rd high scores that
 are larger than the top score... ;-) >>

I'd leave it as stock - Somebody might go "There's something wrong with your
machine!" if the scores are not saved normally.