Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)

From: Peter McDermott <pmcdermott_at_pmcdermott.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 16:43:01 EDT

Also, if you play Tempest two-player, you have twice as many chances to
make it past the level needed to advance the starting level for the next
game. This is how one of my housemates attained the high score on my
Tempest.

So, then is there some sort of feeling that "real" high scores are those
obtained by starting from level 1 and playing until you're out of
lives?! Woah.

-Peter