Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 17:16:24 EDT

On May 26, 3:43pm, Peter McDermott wrote:
> Subject: Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)
> Also, if you play Tempest two-player, you have twice as many chances to
> make it past the level needed to advance the starting level for the next
> game. This is how one of my housemates attained the high score on my
> Tempest.
>
> So, then is there some sort of feeling that "real" high scores are those
> obtained by starting from level 1 and playing until you're out of
> lives?! Woah.

This reminds me of how some pinballs keep seperate highscore lists (normal game
highscore vs buy-in highscores). Now if the vectorlist could just talk Clay
into doing something like this... ;-)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL