RE: The long history of Cinematronics and Vectorbeam

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 18:41:52 EDT

I'm not a list-owner, but I can't think of anything *more* appropriate
than discussions about new vectorgame developments. I read these
discussions with great interest. I'm crossing my fingers that one day
you're going to say "Heck, I think he should just build a whole new vector
game from scratch - cabinet and all".

The only discussions I hate are flame wars. I'm ever so thankful this
list has smart people that don't flame.

Matt