RE: unsubscriptions explained

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 18:13:41 EDT

> Unfortunately, if your mailserver hiccups at all (Clay's appears to
> have
> done so thrice), you might be auto-deleted by listproc.

Thanks for checking into it Paul. I'll just be forwarding this to the
"nothing's wrong with the server" IT guys. :-)

(I wonder if it isn't something between utexas and the rest of world
though-- since both Ray and I got bit in the last couple days?)

Guess I should go cut Zonn down from the stake on the wood-pile... No
burning witches today... 8^) (And, no Zonn, I didn't really think you
were the culprit-- although it wouldn't surprise me if *someone* was...
;-)

-Clay