Re: unsubscriptions explained

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 18:38:24 EDT

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:13:41 -0700 , you wrote:

>> Unfortunately, if your mailserver hiccups at all (Clay's appears to
>> have
>> done so thrice), you might be auto-deleted by listproc.
>>
>Thanks for checking into it Paul. I'll just be forwarding this to the
>"nothing's wrong with the server" IT guys. :-)
>
>(I wonder if it isn't something between utexas and the rest of world
>though-- since both Ray and I got bit in the last couple days?)
>
>Guess I should go cut Zonn down from the stake on the wood-pile... No
>burning witches today... 8^) (And, no Zonn, I didn't really think you
>were the culprit-- although it wouldn't surprise me if *someone* was...
>;-)
>
>-Clay

Ok, I confess... IT WAS ME!!!! HA! HA! Damn I'm good huh??

Infecting you're server with the "Mailserver Hiccup Virus" was a
stroke of genius on my part!!

YESSSSS!!!!!

(Uh... it sure is getting hot up here... Do you guys really need to
light that fire, it's summer and the weather is looking fine... I'm
not at all cold... Guys? GUYS??)

-Zonn