Re: Credit-maker?

From: Rod Spade <rodspade_at_paonline.com>
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 20:20:08 EDT

I would be interested in getting one of these for my Ms Pac Man so I can
have "free play" (start button automatically adds credits, then starts
game) without disabling the attract screen. Another cool feature would
be some magic button input combination that toggles the "freeze" mode
dipswitch so I can pause the game when the phone rings. If you can
combine all that with the secret reset/multigame menu option, I would
buy two of them (one for Ms Pac and one for Tempest (Tempest doesn't
need the credit-on-start option because free play doesn't override the
attract screen, but a pause feature would be really nice)).