Re: Tollian Web

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 21:09:20 EDT

Okay, the ROM is up at...

http://www.gamearchive.com/temp/

At the bottom of waves 1,5,9,13,etc, there is a hole in the bottom
of the maze. I wandered around a bit in MAME but didn't really see
anything. The cool part about the data area in RAM for the maze is
that it is quite large, on the small level (1,5,9,13) there is still
data in the RAM but it is not shown on the display, so you will see
once you fall down through the hole, it is tricky to get around.
Especially with limited oxygen! :-) If anyone finds something of
interest, let us know!