Re: Ampliphone HV board

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 23:45:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/99 6:19:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, davids@oz.net
writes:

<< Any one have a working spare they want to let go of? The quantum I just
won
 on e-bay is missing that board (and the game board but I have that).

 I have like 6 dead HV boards. I keep hopeing Zanen will come up with an
 inexpensive replacement for that transformer.

     Have you tried ringing the transformer to see if that is the problem - I
use a Bob Parker / Dick Smith LOPT tester. I might be able to repair a board
for you if your HVT's are not dead. I'm writing an Amplifone HV faq (yes, it
will be done soon!) that will really help anybody trying to repair these
boards....

Michael Kelley