Re: Ampliphone HV FAQ is done!!!

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 15:16:27 EDT

jeff hendrix wrote:

> Has anybody called zanen lately to see what the status is on his replacement
> HVs?

I think it is permanantly on hold? (rumor)

I have a sample HV transfomer from a manufacturer that Im going to
check out this week. Im just the tester, not the person organizing
the run. They did have some problems regulating one of the voltages
but I won't know what exactly the problem was until I get it and
the designers notes in the mail. Maybe Zonn's recent regurgitations
of magnetic theory and the magnetic correction unit will help
clarify things (for me at least).
  Im not sure what the final price of these beasties will be either.
Im guessing under $75 tho??