Re: Ampliphone HV FAQ is done!!!

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 15:05:12 EDT

On Jun 7, 12:35pm, jeff hendrix wrote:
> Subject: RE: Ampliphone HV FAQ is done!!!
> Has anybody called zanen lately to see what the status is on his replacement
> HVs?

Well, I had to call him anyway to order some width coils for G07s, so I asked
him.

He said he's got some samples there which he is going to test himself. He said
testing should take a few weeks, and if they are reliable, he will place an
order. When I asked him what they will cost, he said he hopes they will be
around $60 to $70 a piece.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL