Re: Forgive the off topic, but arcade mailing list?

From: saint <saint_at_speedhost.com>
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 23:30:17 EDT

Well, not to spam this list, but I finally found it I think. It's now
reachable via majordomo@warning.syslog.com (syslog.com by itself won't
work) - Dunno when that changed. The web page for the list is gone too I
think.

--- saint
    Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
    http://www.arcadecontrols.speedhost.com