RE: Forgive the off topic, but arcade mailing list?

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 09:23:05 EDT

> ----------
> From: saint[SMTP:saint@speedhost.com]
>
> Well, not to spam this list, but I finally found it I think. It's now
> reachable via majordomo@warning.syslog.com (syslog.com by itself won't
> work) - Dunno when that changed. The web page for the list is gone too I
> think.
>
> --- saint

That server had a crash a couple of months ago. The subscription list was
lost
so the owner posted a note to RGVAC that people should resubscribe.

The standard footer in that list is:
| Posted to the Arcade Enthusiasts Mailing List |
| Webpage: http://www.syslog.com/arcade/ Help: arcade-request_at_syslog.com |
| To subscribe or unsubscribe from the list, visit the URL listed above |

Use it at your convenience.

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com