Re: Forgive the off topic, but arcade mailing list?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 22:45:19 EDT

> That server had a crash a couple of months ago. The subscription list was
> lost
> so the owner posted a note to RGVAC that people should resubscribe.
>
> The standard footer in that list is:
> | Posted to the Arcade Enthusiasts Mailing List |
> | Webpage: http://www.syslog.com/arcade/ Help: arcade-request_at_syslog.com |
> | To subscribe or unsubscribe from the list, visit the URL listed above |

Totally non-vector related, but the above url doesn't exist.

Vector related -

What are the "proper" values for crystals on the MH boardset? I've looked
at several boardsets and NONE of them have been consistent on the two
crystal values. 12.096, 12.000, 10.000, and 8.000 are the values that
I've recent seen..

Kurt