Re: A New vector system?!

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 10:29:31 EDT

Ahowald@bilbo.w-link.net writes:

<< I am motovated by how I think it will look when I am done-with the proper
 software the board could show vectors with full light source shading!
 Imagine Asteroids with a dark screen, then firing a shot and having that
 light illuminate the rocks only on the side where the light is! (In full
 color yet!) >>

Wow!! This is a really killer concept! I hope it works out well. It would be
really great to see this in action.