Re: Omega Race CPU repair

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 11:33:10 EDT

I can sell you a good photocopy of the schematics, as for the WDOG, you
can disable it for testing purposes, I NEVER have the monitor hooked up
until the scope shows good signals on both X & Y axis. Put game board in
TEST so a crosshatch would be visible, then check the outputs. Also this
game has a lot of problems with battery corrosion, you need to replace
any IC sockets that have any sign of the alkaline reaching them, also
traces can be etched away, a continuity test of these would be good
around the battery area.

I assume the board voltages are all good and were measured on the game
board...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com