Re: connectors

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 21:09:27 EDT

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:36:47 -0700, you wrote:

>> http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/~bob147
>>
>Hmmmm... $35 WG7000 flybacks and $25 GO-7 flybacks, Zonn. *nudge* *nudge*
>;-)

And the WG7000's have built in focus, G2 and HV diodes.

>You don't need to waste time packing to move. Just lay down one of those
>blue plastic tarps on the floor, pile everything on it and then drag it
>outside with a truck. ;-)

I wish! I tried that, all I got was a couple of feet of torn tarp!

Anybody want a TRS-80? CGA monitor, EGA monitor, a dim mistubishi VGA
monitor (that also supports NTSC, cool!), a 20" trinitron that was
designed to work on old sun stations (1024x768?) -- this monitor works
beautifully (very nice picture), but does not support any of the
standard PC scan rates. I was able to program an ATI card for the
proper scan rates, but I'm not the least bit interested in writing a
windows driver to support this beast. A commodore 64? -- with
cassette deck!!! A Space War cocktail? An monochrome monitor?

DOH! Wait, how did that get in the pile??? I was planning on keeping
the Space War thingy, never can tell when you might need one of
those... (sorry, gonna have to take that back in the house.)

(I haven't forgot those manuals Al, I just haven't had time to pack'em
up, but they're yours!)

-Zonn