Questions regarding Kurz Kasch cards

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 04:42:13 EDT

I recently was able to acquire the TF-650 unit along with a whole bunch of
cards. Now I finally have a reason to use my HP5004A and it seems to do
the job quite well.

Anyway, these are my Questions

1) Can anyone identify cards 365A and 374A?

2) Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for the TF-650?

3) I'm looking for the following cards: 345B, 348A, 171C, 287C. Would
anyone by chance have any of these that they'd be willing to part with?

By the way, if anyone needs some instructions for the cards, I scanned a
bunch of them in and put them in PDF format.
ftp://ftp.ni.net/cust/rossiters.com/downloads/kurzkasch.zip

They'll probably be up on spies as well sometime soon.

Thanks.

Matt