Re: Ampliphone HV-other options?!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 16:58:18 EDT

Hi Clay!

You can't generate X-Rays without a vacuum, and a target (like inside a
picture tube or X-Ray tube)...just raw HV won't do it, otherwise those
folks living under/near transmission towers might have a problem...you
thus do not need to load down the HV.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com