Mailing list service acquires a new name on July 5 1999 (fwd)

From: Paul_Labuda <paull_at_buckwheat-f0.us.dell.com>
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 12:53:48 EDT

All,

Here's a brief announcement from the listserv's owners. Looks like we're
in for some downtime on July 5, and note that the "proper" way to access
vectorlist after July 5 will be to e-mail 'vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu'.

The previous machine name of mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu will still work, but if
you tell others about the list, have them subscribe and whatnot through the
new address after July 5.

Do note that the e-mail you will receive from vectorlist will change July
5, which will hose mail filtering for some of you.

- Paul