Re: connectors

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 10:55:53 EDT

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Zonn wrote:

> [Oooh a nibble... careful now, real it in a bit]
> It's Model I with and expansion interface
> [DAMN! Slack line, I think he got away!]

Ooooh -- a Model I. I had a Model III. I was like the only TRS-80 kid among
the Apple and C64 crowd. My handle was even The Trashman.

Sigh. I really can't justify bringing another antique into the house -- bad
enough I want to find a place to set up the III. DOn't sell it -- keep it.

ObVec: Uh, there was a realy lousy version of Flight Simulator for the
TRS-80, with vector graphics made up of those blocks.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/