Re: connectors

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 13:44:06 EDT

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:55:53 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Zonn wrote:
>
>> [Oooh a nibble... careful now, real it in a bit]
>> It's Model I with and expansion interface
>> [DAMN! Slack line, I think he got away!]
>
>Ooooh -- a Model I. I had a Model III. I was like the only TRS-80 kid among
>the Apple and C64 crowd. My handle was even The Trashman.
>
>Sigh. I really can't justify bringing another antique into the house -- bad
>enough I want to find a place to set up the III. DOn't sell it -- keep it.
>
>ObVec: Uh, there was a realy lousy version of Flight Simulator for the
>TRS-80, with vector graphics made up of those blocks.

Sell it! Are you crazy! Noooooo! I AM!!!

THIS HERE'S ZANY ZONN AND I'M JUST GIVING IT AWAY!!!

WHY? BECAUSE IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M ZUH-ZUH-ZUH-ZAAAAAAANNNNNNNYYYYYYY!

-Zonn

(I even have old Big-5 games, like Asteroids done very nicely in big
blocks, Adventure maze games, done in big blocks. Pacman done in big
blocks. Etc's done in big blocks.)