Re: connectors

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 14:38:52 EDT

> >ObVec: Uh, there was a realy lousy version of Flight Simulator for the
> >TRS-80, with vector graphics made up of those blocks.

At a whopping 3 frames per second with other planes being single pixels!
And oh - the video snow!

> (I even have old Big-5 games, like Asteroids done very nicely in big
> blocks, Adventure maze games, done in big blocks. Pacman done in big
> blocks. Etc's done in big blocks.)

I've got over 4000 TRS-80 programs/games, etc... sitting on my HD right
here and they only take up about 30MB!

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. "With freedom comes nudity!" - Zorak
ICQ # 29402898