Re: connectors

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 14:27:12 EDT

> >> [Oooh a nibble... careful now, real it in a bit]
> >> It's Model I with and expansion interface
> >> [DAMN! Slack line, I think he got away!]
> >
> >Ooooh -- a Model I. I had a Model III. I was like the only TRS-80 kid among
> >the Apple and C64 crowd. My handle was even The Trashman.

I had a Model 1 (I must have been about 12 or 13). Upgraded it myself
to level II basic with 16k. Got the expansion interface, a disk
drive (so cool!). Wrote all sorts of games in assembly for it.

The memories.. :)

I sold mine for some ungodly amount of money (much more than it was worth)
so I could buy the first IBM PC when they came out.. Which I promptly had
to upgrade 'cause the PC came with 16K of ram, and you needed 96K to run
Masm 1.0. I did buy the first game they had for it -- Adventure.

Kurt