CG Expo?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 16:11:18 EDT

Anyone planning on going to this?

http://www.cgexpo.com

I was kinda on the fence but the list of "celebrities" looks pretty
interesting. (I can bring my poster of Jumpman that Randy Glover signed
back in '82 and get it signed again. ;-) Not a lot of arcade game types,
but lots of home systems. Supposedly there's going to be the prototype
color Vectrex there though. (Rumor) I see one name from someone that worked
on Satan's Hollow/TRON/etc. Oh, and Ed Logg too...

Might be fun to get together and put faces with names if people were
planning on attending.

It's in Vegas in August...

-Clay