Re: CG Expo?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 21:17:02 EDT

Hmmm, I'm going to Vegas in late September for the
AMOA/Fun Expo show, hadn't planned on going in
August. But, then again, it IS Vegas. I don't need much
of an excuse to go to Vegas.

I see it's at The Plaza, which is downtown at the corner
of Main and Fremont. If anyone takes Greyhound, the
bus terminal is in the Plaza's parking garage!