Re: Tech: Asteroids Deluxe Hack?

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 09:59:19 EDT

Jon,
Atari put out some anti glare kits for asteroids deluxe and warlords. They
have the same artwork as the original but were slightly different in angle.
The DLX one actually claimed to improve the bass. Someone might have
actually replaced the original bezel in yours with one of these. A local
distributor used to have a stack of these at one time.

Omar