Re: Tech: Asteroids Deluxe Hack?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 10:08:21 EDT

Ok, cool. That would certainly explain it. Would anyone still be interested
in pictures of it? I'll have to listen to the sound at some point and see how
the bass is. I threw a cap kit in the monitor hoping it would fix the vert.
deflection but it didn't. I have found that some of the Y circuit is bad, so
I just need to order some parts (I'm so lazy).

Jon