Re: I'll bet there's a lot to talk about where Clay works!

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 18:52:41 EDT

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:54:46 -0700, you wrote:

>> "Shit, I can't quit...have to keep working so I can get all these parts at
>> OEM rates and use all this surface mount and PCB prototyping equipment..."
>>
>Heh... You'll also notice that I've been buying all my own surface mount
>equipment the last few weeks...
>
>Must... set-up... autonomous... operation... :-)
>
>> Regardless, Clay is buying the rounds at CG expo ;-)
>>
>Hmmmm, let's see, DIMD stock is dropping like a stone. Buying rounds are
>about all it's good for!

Alright! That's reason enough for me! It looks like my Aug vacation
just got canceled, so now were thinking of driving out to Las Vegas.
My friends want to gamble, I plan on drinking away Clay's stock
options.

(Plans can change at any moment [especially since I could be evicted
about that time], but it looks like I should be able to make it to the
CG expo.)

-Zonn