Re: Where's everyone going?

From: Doug Jefferys <dougj_at_hwcn.org>
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 12:22:47 EDT

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Mark Jenison wrote:
> On Jun 24, 4:55pm, Doug Jefferys wrote:
> > Subject: RE: Where's everyone going?

> > > ...to be followed by inebriated accusations of cheating and a drunken-nerds
> > > brawl. An encore of "my Atari 800 kicks your Commodore 64's ass" will
> > > accompany the performance. ;-)
> >
> > And this is bad because... why? :-)
>
> Because the Apple Computer lovers aren't represented, that's why! ;-)

The hell you say! (//e, 128k, two floppies, one of which is an original
Disk ][, and a Monitor ///, all still running. Before disassemblers for
every architecture appeared for the PC, I'd use the Apple to disassemble
code for my 6502 games :-)

Re: 20A 32V

> Yes, and you pick these up at your local Home Depot store if you're in a hurry
> to get things working again.

Dang, I'd already placed the order with digi-key :)

Later,
Doug.

--
 dougj   |