RE: Fluke 9000 troubleshooting of Atari vector boards

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 13:21:32 EDT

> "There was a
> box of tapes with game names on them. I have not yet tried to look at the
> stuff, but I do figure that there should be some good way to backup the
> tapes and transfer copies to others. I know there has to be someone else
> out there that would like the information."
>
> Can't you transfer this out the serial port, Clay?

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can. The 9010 compiler software transfers stuff
*in*-- don't know if there's a download option or not built in. I'll have
to look around, but I suspect there's a way to dump them to the port. I
can't imagine that Fluke still cares about the copyright on the Fluke 9010
Language compiler... Should I just zip it and post it somewhere?

-Clay