RE: Fluke 9000 troubleshooting of Atari vector boards

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 14:32:27 EDT

Sure. Probably a good idea... Tempest Multigame backorder is about 25%
cleared at this point. (I know yours is in today's shipment, Joel.)

The first batch took me a while to build, but I've got things pretty
streamlined at this point so they're going faster now. I suspect I'll have
the rest of the backlog cleared in about two weeks. I ship on Fridays...

-Clay