Re: Sega/Gremlin vector cocktails

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 16:50:00 EDT

FWIW, the scans I have done in the past have been for 300dpi jpegs, and the
art was reproduced better looking than the original (Donkey Kong Jr
instruction card). The size of the file wasn't unreasonable, and the local
Kinko's type shop printed it on a thick glossy paper and it looked really
good. I guess all I'm saying is that for restoration purposes, you really
should consider 300dpi. For the above mentioned DK stuff, check out David
Haynes' page at: http://www.nwfl.net/haynesdl/instructions.htm
I'm sure he'd love to put this up as well if you don't mind.

Jon