Major Havoc Manual scan anyone ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 11:22:09 EDT

There doesn't seem to be a Major Havoc manual scan on spies. I have a .pdf
file of a scan, probably from the www.nwfl.net/haynesdl/ archive. However,
the scan we done by taking apart the manual and scanning each sheet of
paper. The paging is weird -- if I could get a reasonable book from it,
everything is still shrunk down. (It's reproducing two pages per 8.5x11
sheet of paper.

Would someone be willing to scan their manual in normal size ? If soneone
has a utility that could possibly take apart and fix the .pdf file, I'll
put it up on the web.

http://www.westnet.com/