RE: Anyone have trouble with a MOD-EMUP?

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_e-simple.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 23:35:33 EDT

> "It is my understanding that the older series of ROM burners
> didn't work on the
> faster systems. The catalogs recommend nothing faster than a 486-50.
> "
>
> I don't think I'd get anything that wasn't a parallel port
> interfaced programmer
> nowadays..

I got my MOD-EMUP real cheap through generaldynamics (?). I also got an old
286 to run it out of for ~$50 (shipped). If you have the space, finding
insanely cheap old PC's isn't a problem.

Before moving, that was my dedicated testing station (the monitor was one of
the really old PC monitors that could sync to both VGA signals and arcade
signals)

Ray