Re: Anyone have trouble with a MOD-EMUP?

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 23:28:31 EDT

"It is my understanding that the older series of ROM burners didn't work on the
faster systems. The catalogs recommend nothing faster than a 486-50.
"

I don't think I'd get anything that wasn't a parallel port interfaced programmer
nowadays..

People keep saying good things about the Andromeda. I picked one up on eBay for
about 1/2 of list, and thought I'd give it a try. At least it can handle 2708's..