Anyone have trouble with a MOD-EMUP?

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_macromedia.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 18:16:57 EDT

I'm thinking of getting one of these but the place I was going to get it
from (generaldevice.com) stopped carrying them. They said they've had too
much trouble getting them working with fast bus computers. So, does anyone
have one running on a modern computer (ex P2 400) successfully. I could
always use a 486 I have but it would be nice to use my main machine with it.

Any other suggestions for a good programmer? The EMUP is $499 which is
kinda high, but it does everything I want - 27xx, 25xx, gals, pals, bipolar
proms, tests RAM, ttl, etc.

Thanks for any info.

-Werner