RE: Tempest Multigame Update/info

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 14:45:32 EDT

I'm spread a bit too thin to ack payments and shipping dates. :-(

As a general rule I cash checks about 2-3 weeks prior to shipping something
out. This results in some "did you get my check, it hasn't been cashed yet"
mail (which I deal with on a case-by-case basis)... I don't like to cash
checks too far in advance though in case there's a delay or last-second
problem. When that happens I get "hey, you cashed my check four weeks ago
where's my stuff" mail which puts me in a really foul mood. ;-)

In an ideal situation I'd like to ack receipt of orders and send out
tracking numbers when stuff ships. Unfortunately that eats up way too much
of my time. Hiring someone to do it isn't out of the question, but that
changes the whole ball-game from a taxes and business structure perspective
(Higher prices + pain in the ass = *really* against that idea).

That having been said, your package did ship today by DHL, Brendan.
(9490303826 ;-)

-Clay