RE: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 15:51:25 EDT

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) wrote:

> But I have to wait until my cash flow situation improves a touch. Probably
> another 2 months before I am ready to sell.

Would pre-orders help ? :-)

OK -- one problem solved. Now if someone can just tell me what the drive
stud does I'll be set.

I'm guessing it sits in the dimple on the roller and acts as a sort-of
shaft. BUT I would then expect one on each side, and the picture seems to
show only one.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/