Re: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 17:06:32 EDT

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Jon Raiford wrote:

> I was pretty sure there were 2 of these (one for each end)..
> Now I'll have to go down and check.. I would take a picture
> for you, but I left my camera at work. BTW, my roller was

Thanks. Rodger and I seem to think a hardware store might have a
replacement. The manual only shows one. On the other side is a screw
holding the arm for the optical encoder.

> cracking all to hell when I got it and I had to break the corner pieces
> off the case and glue them back on. Is this typical? Or was some
> numb-nuts just trying to screw it on too tight?

Hmm -- Mine's not cracked. It DID have a piece of clear plexiglass added to
the bottom, however, between the light and the housing.

Also has a Wells monitor in it. Whoever changed the monitor left the fan
mounted underneath it. I can't see it doing much good pulling air from the
bottom of the Wells chasis, so that will probably get moved too.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/