Re: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 16:30:21 EDT

I was pretty sure there were 2 of these (one for each end)..
Now I'll have to go down and check.. I would take a picture
for you, but I left my camera at work. BTW, my roller was
cracking all to hell when I got it and I had to break the
corner pieces off the case and glue them back on. Is this
typical? Or was some numb-nuts just trying to screw it on
too tight? Also, I'll go for 3 sets of rollers if/when
they are done. (TomW or Callan: any word on repro-ing the
cpo's? I could use 3 of them as well) FWIW, I still plan
on repro-ing the side art, but I haven't been able to get
near a machine that has it for scanning.. Any ideas on the
best way to scan it? I originally thought a digital camera
would work with a lot of editing, but now I'm thinking a
hand scanner might work better.. My flatbed scanner has
raised edges so it would be impossible to get a focused
image :(

Jon