Re: Fluke 9000 troubleshooting THE TAPES

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 23:03:04 EDT

One project at a time... Lets see how this one goes... but im open to new
projects if every one is enjoys the first project. If you do want to check
out some old commercials (mostly 2600 carts) there is a cool site at
http://www.commercial-archive.com/collections/videogames/1980s/contents.html
of real video ads from the 80s.