Major Havoc board - control panel compatibility?

From: <JOE.MAGIERA_at_a1il.ameritech.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 12:52:04 EDT

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Thinking about the activity here in
fixing/making a "dedicated" Major Havoc CP (i.e., one that would use a
roller versus whatever the conversions used).

Are there any control panel considerations about whether the Major Havoc
board you have is a dedicated vs. a conversion? I remember Clay
mentioning there were some differences between the boards (I don't
remember what or why). I'm pretty sure at least the crystal was
different. Could this be because the dedicated used a roller and the
conversions didn't (what did they use?)?

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com