[arcade] rotating monitors frequently (fwd)

From: saint <saint_at_speedhost.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 14:57:55 EDT

Well, after a couple days of no response on the arcade list, I thought I'd
fire this off to the vectorlist. Showing my ignorance, I don't know if
this is on topic for vectorlist or not, as I don't know if vector and
raster monitors have the same factors to consider when you rotate them.
Gosh, do you even rotate vector monitors?

At any rate, if this is off topic I apologize.