RE: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 15:39:00 EDT

Sorry to bring this thread back on-topic :) How big of a deal is it to
have the machine shop put the small hole through the shafts? I guess its
not absolutely necessary, but there is no real way to tighten the encoder
wheel easily (without possibly tearing up the nicely made shaft). Well,
obviously you can tighten it as we all find a way for normal trackball
kits we buy, but it would be nice to have it be like the original ones.
Unless it doubles the price, of course :)

Jon