Re: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 15:31:47 EDT

If you go to your local big hardware store you should be able to find a rivet (Like david
suggested). Goto the small parts section that has all the little
drawers of parts, you will find what you need there.
  I misunderstood and missed the word 'bolt' in your last post so I though you were using
a round head screw with a slot. DOH!